Pwing Forum

Home
Guides
Vote

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: SkullCrusher
Tara81
Administrator
Post Re: SkullCrusher
on: May 10, 2014, 21:50

Sorry , no one gets refunds for donations Clawer. You can get your rank on pwing or a similiar rank however if you did donate.

Monster_Bl-
aster1
on: May 16, 2014, 22:04

I was a Legend on SkullCrusher

tjbostwi
on: May 30, 2014, 00:20

hey
I just heard about skull (I was grounded for months) I donated but it never showed up I play pwing and my account is riv3rshane I donated $55 but never got my rank and thank you for your time and consierationtha Ith was wondering if I could just get my rank on pwing thanks for your time and consideration

ipodtouch4-
Miner
on: May 30, 2014, 01:54

Darn that sucks, I think I donated 10$ to skull a long time ago, Im not sure if thats the amount but I know I donated

Always keep voting for us ! 😀

Tara81
Administrator
on: May 30, 2014, 02:31

Hi guys - Please be patient - Cronos is out of town due to family emergency - I do not have the records to check to see if you donated. When he gets back he will re-add your ranks if you did donate =]

dasbomber
on: August 12, 2019, 20:10

Hello, I was wondering if there is a world download available for SkullCrusher? I used to play a lot on the server so seeing the world again would mean a lot to me.

Redned
Administrator
on: August 13, 2019, 13:26

Quote from dasbomber on August 12, 2019, 20:10
Hello, I was wondering if there is a world download available for SkullCrusher? I used to play a lot on the server so seeing the world again would mean a lot to me.

Not that I know of, no. However, you can view the old spawn at /warp skullcrusher on Pwing.

Pages: 1 [2]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.123 seconds.