Pwing Forum

Home
Guides
Vote

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Chewits579 Staff Application. TOPIC CLOSED
Grandslamm-
er1
Digger
Post Chewits579 Staff Application.
on: July 31, 2018, 14:16

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
What is your in-game name?

►►1. chewits579

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
Are you knowledgeable about the unique aspects (Dungeons, spells, shard weapons, etc) of Pwing?

►►2. I know a decent amount about the dungeons ect but I'm also willing to learn more on them.

Are you familiar with all the player ranks and what benefits voting and donating give to players?

►►3. I'm very familiar with the ranks.

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
What is the amount of time you think you can spend on the server doing your moderator/helper duties?

►►4. I can spend about two hours a day on the server.

Do you have any experience being a moderator or higher? (If yes, please link any relevant information)

►►5. I have been staff on two other servers though they shut down a while ago. I was Admin on one and Mod on the other. I've tried to start my own server before but failed due to the lack of money.

Do you have any extra talents such as building?

►►6. I like to think that I'm a good builder and I'm also pretty good with the whole PVP side of minecraft so I could give a big hand in helping raise it's popularity and overall success.

Can you please state the rules of this server?

►►7. 1: No Boss/Loot stealing unless It is a Treasure Goblin Boss.
2: No hacks or exploitation.
3: No begging or advertising other servers.
4: No intentional server lag.
5: No harassment, spamming, all caps, arguing, swearing.
6: No spell abuse to hurt players in non-pvp areas.
7: No Scamming. Scammers will be removed from the market.
8: No /back abuse or taking items out of mini games.
9: No Griefing. Do not claim around other towns (boxing in).
10: Legend Rank: No selling creative mode items or items spawned in through the Legend rank.
11: No abusing /legend /suicide to create lag on the floor.
12: Staff cannot watch over "bets" "pvp tournaments" made by players. We can only watch over trades and can only help with scams with screenshot / video evidence / staff witness.
13: Real life threats will not be tolerated. We will no longer consider "kys" a joke. Never threaten someone to commit suicide.
14: Do not bypass the chat filter. This includes and is not limited to altering the spelling of words to avoid the capture. Remember, if it is blocked, it is probably for a reason.
15: Do not hop towns. Staff reserve the right to refuse assistance in regaining access to your base or chests if you are engaging in town hopping.
16: Do not artificially modify your pvp score through any kind of farming. This follows a 0 strike policy. Your score will be reset and you will not be eligible to receive any prizes within the relevant competitions.
17: do not abuse /tpa. This covers / tpa and /tpahere killing.
18: Do not account share. Doing so is at your own risk. If you share with a cheater, your account(s) will be held responsible. If someone you share your account with is unfit for staff positions, this may cause you to be denied in the future if you want to apply.
19: Do not allow anyone in your household to cheat. We have no way of knowing who your brothers and sisters are, or if you have one. You can be held responsible for household cheaters.
20: using alternate accounts (alts) to loot crates or access certain areas whilst a cool down is active is not allowed.
21: Using any sort of macros or scripts of any kind is not allowed.

Which 3 worlds are shouts, racial abilities, and spells are not allowed to be used to kill other players?

►►8. The 3 worlds are Towny, The dungeon world, and Mining World.

How long have you been a member on the server?

►►9. I came to the server a few months after launch I believe.

What plugins does the info at /warp help cover?

►►10. LWC Commands, Chest Shop, TPA ect, Towny, Economy

If a player asks for free items or money, what do you do?

►►11. If a player were to ask for free items, I'd tell them that they need to earn their own items and to not beg as it's against the rules.

How have you shown support for the server by voting or donating? (What is your current rank?)

►►12. I've shown ridiculous amounts of support to the server as I'm Warlord rank and have purchased multiple mcmmo skills and a warlord kit.

How old are you?

►►13. I'm currently 16, and 17 in december.

Do you have Discord installed and what is your Discord name? We prefer Discord over Skype.

►►14. I do have discord and my name is Conor#9181 .

Please give your own description of what you think the job of a staff member is.

►►15. In my opinion, a staff member should help any player who asks for it, no matter the feud between each other. A staff member should also host events and try make the server a more enjoyable experience for all players, however they should also be there to ban those or punish those who are in need of justice. Staff are also very important for a server to progress so I believe that they should be able to suggest improvements based on their own personal skill set.

Tell us why we should make you part of the staff team. What are your strengths and personal weaknesses (Include at least one of each)? What can you bring to the table that makes Pwing a better place?

►►16.I feel that I should be added to the team not only because of my experience with the server and how long I've been here supporting it, but also because I'm a friendly person in general who's always willing to help. I've played minecraft for 7-8 years and know my way around the game. I enjoy making others happy and I'd love to host events and suggest ways to improve the server. Overall, pwing's been my favourite server for years and I've always tried to apply for staff but due to my background with the previous owner, that was near impossible. A chance would be a nice change and I look forward to seeing your reply. Thanks for reading.
(I'm only using this other account because I Lost the details to my account years ago.)

mrbearblue
Builder
Post Re: Chewits579 Staff Application.
on: July 31, 2018, 15:58

Very good app. I've known chew for a long time and he has definitely improved over the years and I think he'd make great staff. +1 from me good luck

Redned
Administrator
on: July 31, 2018, 17:14

Thank you for you interest in applying, but after discussion, we've decided since you just came back after a long absence, it'd be best to wait a little bit to allow you to become more familiar with the server as quite a bit has changed since you were last online. Don't consider this as an acceptance or a denial. I will leave this thread open and once a proper decision has been made.

Grandslamm-
er1
Digger
on: July 31, 2018, 17:37

Ok, thank you Red. I'll be sure to try my best to get familiar with the server again.

Pikapokemo-
n123
Miner
on: July 31, 2018, 22:45

that means no pvp though chew :C

Grandslamm-
er1
Digger
on: August 1, 2018, 06:17

Staff will be able to pvp after they've fixed the pvp score boards 🙂

Redned
Administrator
on: August 1, 2018, 16:03

It's all fixed now, don't worry.

Free6ix9in-
e
on: August 3, 2018, 14:08

pepsi bottle. coca cola glass. i dont give a damn

Redned
Administrator
on: September 6, 2018, 20:50

Thank you for having interest in applying for the server, but after discussion we have concluded it would be best if you remained as a player. Over the past month or so since you've applied, I have not seen you online regularly and from you I have not seen much motivation from you to continue on Pwing as a staff member.

Feel free to reapply in a month.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.075 seconds.