Pwing Forum

Home
Guides
Vote

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Yqllows Staff Application TOPIC CLOSED
Boy_Lightn-
ing
Post Yqllows Staff Application
on: September 16, 2018, 05:35

1. What is your in-game name?
Yqllow

2. Are you knowledgeable about the unique aspects (Dungeons, spells, shard weapons, etc) of Pwing?
Yes, I am very familiar with the unique aspects of pwing and how things generally work, i've been playing for 2-3 years now

3. Are you familiar with all the player ranks and what benefits voting and donating give to players?
Yes i have a good knowledge of all the perks each rank gives' as i am legend myself and previous to that i have voted up to mage

4. What is the amount of time you think you can spend on the server doing your moderator/helper duties?
I do attend school so my time is somewhat limited but averaging 3-4 hours everyday and possibly an extra few hours on the weekends.

5. Do you have any experience being a moderator or higher? (If yes, please link any relevant information)
yes i have experience being moderator or higher i used to co own a server called spirit block

6. Do you have any extra talents such as building?
I'm not incredibly good at anything in specific but I do have extensive knowledge of pwing items and the game mechanics, also id like to say i can do a decent amount of red stone

7. Can you please state the rules of this server?

1.No Boss/Loot stealing (Unless Treasure Goblin)
2.No Hacks or Exploitation (Duping)
3.No begging or advertising other servers or websites
4.No international server lag (Redstone or big farms)
5.No harassment, Spamming, all caps, swearing or arguing
6.No spell abuse to hurt players in non PvP areas
7.No Scamming, Scammers will be removed from the market
8.No ./back abuse or taking items out of minigames
9.No griefing or claiming around other townys
10.Legend Rank+ :No selling creative mode items or items spawned in from Legend rank.
11.No Abusing /Legend or /Suicide to create lag on the floor.
12.Staff cannot watch over "Bets" "PvP Tournaments" made by players we can only watch over trades and can only help with scams with screenshots/Video evidence/Staff witness
13.Real life threats will never be tolerated, We will no longer take "Kys" as a joke, Never threaten anyone to commit suicide
14.Do not bypass the chat filter this includes and is not limited to altering the spelling of words to avoid capture,Remember if it is Blocked it is probably for a reason.
15.Do not hop towns, Staff reserve the right to refuse assistance in regaining access to your base or chests if you are engaging in town hopping
16.Do not artificially modify your PvP score through any kind of farming,This follows a 0 Strike policy, Your score will be reset and you will not be eligible to revive any prizes within the relevant competitions.
17.Do not abuse /tpa, this covers /tpa and /tpahere killing, we will punish if you are caught with evidence, if u do not trust someone do not /tpa to them unless you can provide enough evidence you were /tpa killed. (Video/Screenshots)
18.Do not account share, Doing so is at your own risk, If you share with a cheater your account(s) will be held responsible.If someone you share your account with is unfit for staff positions,This may cause you to be denied in the future if you want to apply.
19.Do not allow anyone in your household to cheat, we have no way of knowing who your brothers and sisters are, or if you have one, You can be held responsible for household cheaters.
20.Using alternate accounts (Alts) to loot crates or access certain areas whilst a cooldown is active is not allowed.
21.Using any sort of macros or scripts of any kind is not allowed.

These are all the rules listed in the servers ./rules command

8. Which 3 worlds are shouts, racial abilities, and spells are not allowed to be used to kill other players?
1.Faction/Towny
2.Dungeon
3.Build World

9. How long have you been a member on the server?
Not 100% accurate but about 2-3 years

10. What plugins does the info at /warp help cover?
LWC, Chest Shop, Essentials teleporting, Towny

11. If a player asks for free items or money, what do you do?
I tell them to not beg for items or money in chat and direct them to how they can obtain what they are asking for.

12. How have you shown support for the server by voting or donating? (What is your current rank?)
i am currently Legend rank

13. How old are you?
I am 14 in 10 days 26th of September to be exact

14. Do you have Discord installed and what is your Discord name? We prefer Discord over Skype.
my discord is Yqllow#4403

15. Please give your own description of what you think the job of a staff member is.
A staff member is a person that supports the server and its players but overall making it a better place and being able to help players and interact with the community. and make sure all new players understand everything they need to know

16. Tell us why we should make you part of the staff team. What are your strengths and personal weaknesses (Include at least one of each)? What can you bring to the table that makes Pwing a better place?
I should be part of the staff team because I am committed to pwing and helping its players, I may however become slight bias to matters which involve my friends on the server. I hope i can help this server become better and invite and advertise the server

I hope my staff application is detailed enough and I've done it all right, with the correct grammar and punctuation thank u for reacing my application ---Yqllow---

Redned
Administrator
Post Re: Yqllows Staff Application
on: September 16, 2018, 07:44

Thanks for applying, but overall your application is lacking some information and contains some punctuation errors. Please indentify these errors and make any necessary corrections.

Boy_Lightn-
ing
on: September 16, 2018, 08:36

i have gone through and checked all of the punctuation errors hope i have a good shot of this

Redned
Administrator
on: September 16, 2018, 11:47

Please update your application with updated information. Some information within the application is either outdated or incorrect.

LaggyAuPla-
yer
on: September 17, 2018, 10:04

+1
Hope you can join us Yqllow :))

LaggyAuPla-
yer
on: September 19, 2018, 09:50

Sorry this isn't related to the app but I love how staff are meant to not promote chat filter bypassing, but what they say isn't filtered from mod and up. ;P

Redned
Administrator
on: September 22, 2018, 09:09

Thank you for your interest in applying, but after further discussion we have concluded that it'd be best if we waited before making a final decision on your application. From what we know you have just returned from a long break of Pwing and you have mentioned you had no access to your account. As you recently returned not even a month ago, we'd like you to play on the server some more before taking on a staff position. You definitely are good with helping players but lack some other things that we normally look for in potential staff members.

If you are interested in reapplying in a month, during this time you have between now and then we'd like to see you continue helping players and doing what you're good at but also looking at areas you think you could improve. You're a fun person to be around and are a great member.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.064 seconds.