Pwing Forum

Home
Guides
Vote

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: DragoniusArcs Application TOPIC CLOSED
DragoniusA-
rc
Post DragoniusArcs Application
on: January 28, 2019, 19:39

1. What is your in-game name?

-DragoniusArc
--------------------------------------------
2. What is your Discord name and tag?

-Dragonius#3106
3. How much time do you think you can spend on Pwing daily?

-I spend two to four hours on during the weekdays and usually I will spend more time on during the weekends
4. Do you have any experience being a moderator or higher? (If yes, please link any relevant information. If you no longer have a position there, please mention why).

-I was a Head Admin of this tiny server called,"Firecraft" but they shut down due to financial purposes
5. Please list at least three rules which you believe are the most important.

-I believe rules five, seven, and thirteen are the most important because all of them target the players and the community which is important for servers like Pwing
6. Have you ever been banned, muted or punished in any way on Pwing or other servers? (If yes, please list the punishment and which server)

-I don't think I've ever been banned, muted or punished.
7. How old are you?

-I am currently 15 years old.
8. How long have you been a member on the server?

I've been here since Terra was owner, but after LegendaryX was given ownership, I didn't really play Pwing until November of 2018.
9. How have you shown support to the server? (voting, donating, etc.)

-I have over 400 votes on Pwing and I would help players that are new/coming back to the server.
10. Please give your own description of what you think the job of a staff member is.

-A staff member is a person who will help players in trouble and act as a role model for the new players
11. Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?

-I used the infinity bottle of experience exploit in /port castle and didn't report to any staff member. I didn't deal with the with the exploit but learned I shouldn't use exploits for my personal gain but report it, so it can get fixed as soon as possible.
12.Why should we consider you as staff over others? Please list strengths, weaknesses and any other information we might want to about you.

-I am more active then most players and I help players starting out and provide them with the necessary information to start out. I am calm about most situations and quite social but their are times when I lose self confidence so bear with me. There are also times when I take stuff to far like joking about situations that are heavy for other people.
13.What is the reasoning for your application? Why are you deciding to apply for staff?

-I believe I can help this economy grow and applying for staff will improve my chances of helping players whether they are new or returning players.
14.SCENARIO: Suppose it's your first week of being a chatmod and you permanently mute a well-known player (who was nonetheless guilty) with a large group of friends. All of the sudden, their friends start spamming you calling you a bad staff member, reporting you on the forums and trying to get you demoted. What would you do?

-I will provide evidence that this player was guilty. The harassment from their friends shouldn't stop you from doing what is right but if their friends take it too far, they might be met with a mute like their friend.
15. SCENARIO: It's a busy day and you're the only staff member online. You're constantly being asked for help by many players. There are a group of players causing mischief in chat and cussing other people out. Then there are a group of hackers in PvP. And on top of that one of your friends who is only on once a month asks you to go on a Delphi raid with them while they're here. What do you do?

-I will have to deny my friends because the community takes priority. I will first give the people in chat a warning and if they don't listen, I would give them a mute, then I would go to pvp to observe these hackers and provide evidence if they are cheating or not. The hackers will possible be met with either a temporary ban or permanent ban.

Redned
Administrator
Post Re: DragoniusArcs Application
on: January 28, 2019, 19:46

Nice application, would like some more information in your two scenarios (how would you punish them, how would you deal with the people giving you backlash, etc.). I'd also like some more information in question 12. Why should we consider you as a staff member? What skills can you offer/bring to the table? What personal strengths do you have (e.g. social skills) or weaknesses (e.g. procrastination).

DragoniusA-
rc
on: January 28, 2019, 20:00

I have changed the application around to fix the mistakes you have mentioned in your reply.

Redned
Administrator
on: January 29, 2019, 17:26

Accepted! Looking forward to having you on the team.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.087 seconds.