Pwing Forum

Home
Guides
Vote

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: serious mod application TOPIC CLOSED
mindwright-
s
Digger
Post serious mod application
on: February 1, 2019, 16:24

►►1. What is your in-game name?
-Mindwrights
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
►►2. What is your Discord name and tag?
-Mind#7292
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
►►3. How much time do you think you can spend on Pwing daily?
According to the attendance helm im active so damn bro im on 27 hours a day 18 days a week
►►4. Do you have any experience being a moderator or higher? (If yes, please link any relevant information. If you no longer have a position there, please mention why).
Yes i was a moderator on bangbros, not minecraft but it counts.
►►5. Please list at least three rules which you believe are the most important.
What rules? Those still exist, damn i thought claw sorry uh ghost declared anarchy
►►6. Have you ever been banned, muted or punished in any way on Pwing or other servers? (If yes, please list the punishment and which server)
maybe
►►7. How old are you?
This question is incredibly rude, however if u insist i am a 37 y/o homosexual who identifies as a lighter
►►8. How long have you been a member on the server?
2014 something
►►9. How have you shown support to the server? (voting, donating, etc.)
-i vote when im not bored and i paid 10 dollars for duke 4 years ago or somethin like that
►►10. Please give your own description of what you think the job of a staff member is.
Give free stuff obviously noclip through walls and secretly commit sepeku
►►11. Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?
I sold my one and only gramophone, i know the bush men man! Well, i sold it. Then realised it was an oopsie and stole it back. I learned that bush men are some kinky boys!
►►12. Why should we consider you as staff over others? Please list strengths, weaknesses and any other information we might want to about you.
Im totally not high right now yes sir r/greentext
►►13. What is the reasoning for your application? Why are you deciding to apply for staff?
^probably no idea.
►►14. SCENARIO: Suppose it's your first week of being a chatmod and you permanently mute a well-known player (who was nonetheless guilty) with a large group of friends. All of the sudden, their friends start spamming you calling you a bad staff member, reporting you on the forums and trying to get you demoted. What would you do?
Commit vermin supreme and give him a free pony
►►15. SCENARIO: It's a busy day and you're the only staff member online. You're constantly being asked for help by many players. There are a group of players causing mischief in chat and cussing other people out. Then there are a group of hackers in PvP. And on top of that one of your friends who is only on once a month asks you to go on a Delphi raid with them while they're here. What do you do?
-ban the nerds who cuss throw the hackers in my personal playground dubbed the "fun place" and obviously id do delphi but id fly around

DragoniusA-
rc
Post Re: serious mod application
on: February 12, 2019, 17:24

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Silver_Aar-
on
on: February 12, 2019, 17:32

sodium , bromine and oxygen

Redned
Administrator
on: February 12, 2019, 17:33

no

_Ghost_
Administrator
on: February 12, 2019, 17:37

Cotions222
on: February 14, 2019, 21:04

mind has always been there for me when i needed him.
mind is the only reason i play this server, we always blamed neneen and other stuff.
i say YES hes best mod inc.
ppl that say no are h8ers

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.052 seconds.