Pwing Forum

Home
Guides
Vote

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Chat mod application TOPIC CLOSED
EzMo613
Post Chat mod application
on: February 24, 2019, 14:29

Im Ezmo and I want to be chat mod.

►►1. What is your in-game name?
-EzMo613
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
►►2. What is your Discord name and tag?
-Ezmo#6736
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
►►3. How much time do you think you can spend on Pwing daily?
I can spend at LEAST 45 minutes on pwing daily.
►►4. Do you have any experience being a moderator or higher? (If yes, please link any relevant information. If you no longer have a position there, please mention why).
I have never been a moderator before.
►►5. Please list at least three rules which you believe are the most important.
No cheating, No swearing, and no violating the rules.
►►6. Have you ever been banned, muted or punished in any way on Pwing or other servers? (If yes, please list the punishment and which server)
No. I have never been banned from any servers.
►►7. How old are you?
I am 18.
►►8. How long have you been a member on the server?
I have been playing on this server for quite a while.
►►9. How have you shown support to the server? (voting, donating, etc.)
-I try to vote almost everyday.
►►10. Please give your own description of what you think the job of a staff member is.
I think the job of a staff member is to support the server by helping people and punishing people when they deserve to be punished.
►►11. Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?
I accidentaly once threw my best sword into a disposal sign.
►►12. Why should we consider you as staff over others? Please list strengths, weaknesses and any other information we might want to about you.
I am good at bossing people around (in a nice way)
►►13. What is the reasoning for your application? Why are you deciding to apply for staff?
Because I want to help people.
►►14. SCENARIO: Suppose it's your first week of being a chatmod and you permanently mute a well-known player (who was nonetheless guilty) with a large group of friends. All of the sudden, their friends start spamming you calling you a bad staff member, reporting you on the forums and trying to get you demoted. What would you do?
I would unmute him and apologize right away.
►►15. SCENARIO: It's a busy day and you're the only staff member online. You're constantly being asked for help by many players. There are a group of players causing mischief in chat and cussing other people out. Then there are a group of hackers in PvP. And on top of that one of your friends who is only on once a month asks you to go on a Delphi raid with them while they're here. What do you do?
-Report them all one at a time.

Silver_Aar-
on
Post Re: Chat mod application
on: February 24, 2019, 14:34

good app but can you explain your reasoning for 14. and possibly how you dealt with number 11

EzMo613
on: February 24, 2019, 14:36

Quote from EzMo613 on February 24, 2019, 14:29
-EzMo613
-Ezmo#6736
►►4. Do you have any experience being a moderator or higher? (If yes, please link any relevant information. If you no longer have a position there, please mention why).
►►6. Have you ever been banned, muted or punished in any way on Pwing or other servers? (If yes, please list the punishment and which server)
►►7. How old are you?
I am 18.
►►10. Please give your own description of what you think the job of a staff member is.
I think the job of a staff member is to support the server by helping people and punishing people when they deserve to be punished.
►►11. Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?
I accidentaly once threw my best sword into a disposal sign. It took me about 30 minutes to kill the boss again.
►►12. Why should we consider you as staff over others? Please list strengths, weaknesses and any other information we might want to about you.
I am good at bossing people around (in a nice way).
►►13. What is the reasoning for your application? Why are you deciding to apply for staff?
►►14. SCENARIO: Suppose it's your first week of being a chatmod and you permanently mute a well-known player (who was nonetheless guilty) with a large group of friends. All of the sudden, their friends start spamming you calling you a bad staff member, reporting you on the forums and trying to get you demoted. What would you do?
I would unmute him and apologize right away because I am nice and don't want to be mean.
►►15. SCENARIO: It's a busy day and you're the only staff member online. You're constantly being asked for help by many players. There are a group of players causing mischief in chat and cussing other people out. Then there are a group of hackers in PvP. And on top of that one of your friends who is only on once a month asks you to go on a Delphi raid with them while they're here. What do you do?

-EzMo613
-Ezmo#6736
►►7. How old are you?
I am 18.
I accidentaly once threw my best sword into a disposal sign.
I am good at bossing people around (in a nice way)
I would unmute him and apologize right away.

Redned
Administrator
on: February 24, 2019, 18:50

Overall just looking at this application, I'm unfortunately going to have to deny it. The application in whole is lacking lots of important information and it appears some questions were misinterpreted, lack detail or are answered incorrectly. I'd also like to point out that currently you do not fit under the staff requirements (primarily the first one) and still have a ways to go. In the end I feel like this all comes down to the fact that you've just returned to Pwing after a long break within the last week (as so you've informed me) and the only information you're up-to-date with is what you've gathered from the past week you've played.

Feel free to apply in a month. During this time I'd highly suggest familiarizing yourself within the community and learning more about the server. I feel like naturally once you do that, the quality of your application will improve. Thanks for your interest!

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.061 seconds.