Pwing Forum

Home
Guides
Vote

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Zerur ban appeal TOPIC CLOSED
KindGhost
Post Zerur ban appeal
on: June 28, 2019, 09:02

IGN: Zerur
Who banned you: Redned (I think)
Reason for Ban: Being excessively toxic and disrespectful to the players & staff members
How long ago you were banned: 2 months ago.

Appeal information: I am having problems with stating some extra information because I have posted many of the main things on my mute appeal, however, I want to thank you guys for showing me that I need to improve in many things. I personally have difficulties with thinking about other people's feelings, and I often don't realise that some people might not be as insensitive as me. I want to apologize to those people that I've either made mad, ruined their free time, or acted disrespected to.

I hope that we can move on from my past. And I want to thank those that remained my friend after my ban.

Have a nice day. (I know this ban appeal might not be as good as my unmute appeal, but I am very tired and can't really think of anything because of school)

Redned
Administrator
Post Re: Zerur ban appeal
on: June 30, 2019, 23:21

Quote from KindGhost on June 28, 2019, 09:02
IGN: Zerur
Who banned you: Redned (I think)
Reason for Ban: Being excessively toxic and disrespectful to the players & staff members
How long ago you were banned: 2 months ago.

Appeal information: I am having problems with stating some extra information because I have posted many of the main things on my mute appeal, however, I want to thank you guys for showing me that I need to improve in many things. I personally have difficulties with thinking about other people's feelings, and I often don't realise that some people might not be as insensitive as me. I want to apologize to those people that I've either made mad, ruined their free time, or acted disrespected to.

I hope that we can move on from my past. And I want to thank those that remained my friend after my ban.

Have a nice day. (I know this ban appeal might not be as good as my unmute appeal, but I am very tired and can't really think of anything because of school)

You mentioned how people "showed" you that you needed to improve, but you never said anything about applying that advice and trying to change yourself. You also didn't address any of the other situations leading to your ban. Being "toxic" was just one factor and covers more than just one situation. I would have liked to see this written in detail. I appreciate the apology, but this appeal lacks lots of crucial information.

Please feel free to appeal again in a month.
Denied.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.026 seconds.