Pwing Forum

Home
Guides
Vote

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Not listening and lying TOPIC CLOSED
Thedancing-
irl
Post Not listening and lying
on: August 13, 2019, 13:37

hello, i wanted to know than the User than have the name "Sunkistguy", dont wanna leave us alone, and says a lot of lying. even i hit him once to say stop and i didnt have armor on and then he hit me killing me and then he lies when people said she was killing people but he said he didnt have armor and he had. even he its using his lighting over us.

Redned
Administrator
Post Re: Not listening and lying
on: August 13, 2019, 15:45

Quote from Thedancingirl on August 13, 2019, 13:37
hello, i wanted to know than the User than have the name "Sunkistguy", dont wanna leave us alone, and says a lot of lying. even i hit him once to say stop and i didnt have armor on and then he hit me killing me and then he lies when people said she was killing people but he said he didnt have armor and he had. even he its using his lighting over us.

Thank you for your report. I would like to point out that when you enter PvP, you enter at your own risk. Items are not refunded if you end up dying. However in your scenario, you mention that the reported player was supposedly not being truthful about the items they had in their inventory.

This technically would fall under scamming. The reported player will be dealt with.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.087 seconds.