Pwing Forum

Home
Guides
Vote

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Sunkistguy unjail TOPIC CLOSED
Sunkistguy
Post Sunkistguy unjail
on: August 14, 2019, 15:09

I believe I was falsely jailed. Someone has appealed to have me jailed but they weren't there for the whole happening of the events that proceeded. I was jailed for "harrassment" which is really just building in chunks near to a town. I was just trying to show the town members of their claim territory and where it ended. Once they decided to kill me and then attack me after I told them not to I started killing them back in an unclaimed area where pvp is allowed. Also one of their builds was outside of their claims so I destroyed it and tries to fill it with obsidian because that's how I wanted it and I SHOULD be able to build in unclaimed areas without being jailed right? People have griefed my bases before multiple times but since it was unclaimed it was ok. I also decided to use an item which allowed a lightning bolt to come down and would "risk killing them in a non-stop area" it wasn't allowed either even though killing was not my intention. I also believe that Redned is just mad at me for past events and my "constant annoyance of the server" has led into this jail and the mutes that followed even though when no other staff is on I am usually one of the first people to offer help to new players.

Redned
Administrator
Post Re: Sunkistguy unjail
on: August 14, 2019, 15:23

Quote from Sunkistguy on August 14, 2019, 15:09
I believe I was falsely jailed. Someone has appealed to have me jailed but they weren't there for the whole happening of the events that proceeded.

That was one of about 5 reports against you. The reporter who made that specified report was likely speaking for everyone in their friend group.

Quote from Sunkistguy on August 14, 2019, 15:09I was jailed for "harassment" which is really just building in chunks near to a town. I was just trying to show the town members of their claim territory and where it ended. Once they decided to kill me and then attack me after I told them not to I started killing them back in an unclaimed area where pvp is allowed.

This was the first situation, and from the reports I received, they asked you to stop and you didn't. So they proceeded to kill you to get you out of their area. Then you tried to kill them. Afterward you /back'ed in and then they went into their town (which had PvP disabled), so they couldn't be killed. You then proceeded to use the lightning ability from the Mjolnir axe. In the claimed area where PvP is disabled, you used the lightning to damage the player and technically were abusing a bug. This is where the first harassment incident falls in place. They asked you to stop, and you didn't.

Quote from Sunkistguy on August 14, 2019, 15:09
Also one of their builds was outside of their claims so I destroyed it and tries to fill it with obsidian because that's how I wanted it and I SHOULD be able to build in unclaimed areas without being jailed right? People have griefed my bases before multiple times but since it was unclaimed it was ok.

The players that reported you mentioned that you were intentionally building outside of their base to make it difficult for them to expand. You went around and placed obsidian and just ultimately tried to make their life harder. Generally this wouldn't be against the rules, however with the way you were going with this, you were building right against their border and around their base, making it difficult for them to expand, and with the intention of making their town look bad. They asked you to stop, and you continued. This falls under harassment, yet again.

You also told me after you got punished that you were only trying to build a little base because the area was flat. It was on a hill, so this makes your statement there completely invalid. Clearly you had the intention of harassing others and weren't just trying to make an area look nice.

Redned
Administrator
Post Re: Sunkistguy unjail
on: August 14, 2019, 22:37

Further addressed ingame, closing.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.077 seconds.