Pwing Forum

Home
Guides
Vote

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ban appeal dude0730 TOPIC CLOSED
dude0730
Miner
Post Ban appeal dude0730
on: October 3, 2019, 10:50

IGN: dude0730
Who banned you: Ennuiii
Reason for Ban: Fly hacking
How long ago you were banned: a 1 or 2 years ago

Appeal information: I'm asking for one last chance. The ban was justified and for a good reason because I was fly hacking and I do admit to it, but it has been a couple years since I have played minecraft and I finally just bought a laptop. I'm asking for one more chance because I miss the server and doing the dungeons. I have a lot of stuff going on in my life right now, medially wise and legally with court stuff and an ex girl friend, I have to stay home because my $6,000 attorney told me to and I'm listing to him, I can explain more about my medical problems or the court stuff if you would like over discord but that's not a problem to talk about and you guys probably don't want to hear about it but I'm just throwing it out there why I haven't had a laptop or have been playing. If I can please have one and I mean one more chance at being able to play on the server I would be so grateful and when winter comes I'll be working snow jobs and making money and I'll donate a lot of money to show how sorry I am for what I have done in the past. Please just one more chance.
Thanks
The dude.

Redned
Administrator
Post Re: Ban appeal dude0730
on: October 3, 2019, 20:22

Considering this was roughly two years ago for a hack that should not be a permanent ban, I've decided to lift your ban. Punishment was taken somewhat more harshly before I took ownership. Donations are completely unnecessary for this ban to be lifted.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.069 seconds.