Pwing Forum

Home
Guides
Vote

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Renewed staff application
robeplayer
Post Renewed staff application
on: February 19, 2020, 05:27

Staff Requirements:
1. Been an active member of Pwing for at least a few months and be at least familiar with how things work. (Dungeons, towny, quests, NPCs, etc)
2. Have shown support for the server by either voting regularly or donating
3. Mature and cooperative
4. Flexible with changes and willing to do the best to their ability to fulfill the position of a staff member.
5. Well known in the community and have a history of being helpful to others.

Format:
Please answer these questions so we know more about your Pwing knowledge / playtime etc:

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

►►1. What is your in-game name?
@ robeplayer
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

►►2. What is your Discord name and tag?
robeplayer#7421

►►3. How much time do you think you can spend on Pwing daily?
Anywhere from an hour to several
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

►►4. Do you have any experience being a moderator or higher? (If yes, please link any relevant information. If you no longer have a position there, please mention why).
I was Head-Admin on a faction server and owner of my own smp server along with developer, No longer have either position due to servers closing.

►►5. Please list at least three rules which you believe are the most important.
Rules 13, as I believe players should have respect for one another. Rules 17 For no tp trapping like how the old rules used to allow nad Rule 22 For the same reason as rule 13.

►►6. Have you ever been banned, muted or punished in any way on Pwing or other servers? (If yes, please list the punishment and which server)
Yeah, Jailed for 3 days on pwing for tp trapping years ago

►►7. How old are you?

►►8. How long have you been a member on the server?
Just about 8 years

►►9. How have you shown support to the server? (voting, donating, etc.)
Reached right below max voting rank then donated my way to overlord

►►10. Please give your own description of what you think the job of a staff member is.
Just providing general support to the community along with helping to develop the server to make it a better place for all of us

►►11. Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?
Mistakingly under guessed ammonia levels in water which caused plants to decay, I responded by putting in water treatments and leartn to always tripple check

►►12. Why should we consider you as staff over others? Please list strengths, weaknesses and any other information we might want to about you.
Strengths
Lots of free time to just hangout on the server
I am willing to learn what I can to better myself, so I can help the server as much as possible.
I have a pretty good grasp of the servers community and the rules
Have a lot of experience with most pwing plugins
Weakness
Sometimes I go afk randomly and lag out.
I don't really have that much experience with the new bosses and dungeons

►►13. What is the reasoning for your application? Why are you deciding to apply for staff?
I really wanna help the server anyway I can and want to learn more about our plugins, For the experience and sense of community

►►14. SCENARIO: Suppose it's your first week of being a chatmod and you permanently mute a well-known player (who was nonetheless guilty) with a large group of friends. All of the sudden, their friends start spamming you calling you a bad staff member, reporting you on the forums and trying to get you demoted. What would you do?
I would try to explain my actions to the popular player's friend as best I could and handle the harassment according to the rules and explain my side of the story.

►►15. SCENARIO: It's a busy day and you're the only staff member online. You're constantly being asked for help by many players. There are a group of players causing mischief in chat and cussing other people out. Then there are a group of hackers in PvP. And on top of that one of your friends who is only on once a month asks you to go on a Delphi raid with them while they're here. What do you do?
I'd begin with addressing the harrasment with either a mute or calming down, Then watch the hackers till the suspicion was either gone or proven, Then id finally try to do delphi with my friends

KindGhost
Post Re: Renewed staff application
on: February 24, 2020, 13:43

Goodluck man !

Redned
Administrator
Post Re: Renewed staff application
on: March 1, 2020, 21:51

Considering conversations we've had and some of what is mentioned within this application, I feel like you may qualify more for the new content creator rank. If you feel you want to apply for that instead, see the new format for that rank, otherwise, let us know here that you still want to be a moderator and we'll evaluate this application as is. If not, feel free to close this and submit a new application with the content creator format.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.064 seconds.