Pwing Forum

Home
Guides
Vote

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Unmute me TOPIC CLOSED
Sunkistguy
Post Unmute me
on: May 16, 2020, 21:38

i was muted for calling Doms101 (at the time mod) Puta as we were joking around pretending to speak spanish, which was originally a joke but i was also quite upset because the day before i was muted kicked or banned atleast 8 times because i was calling people "hues" and because i was destroying things people built in an area of which they knew i was "claiming" for a future build. also doms just overall dislikes me which i think clouds his judgement.
Also realistically this wont happen again because i wish to sell my items and quit the server but i will banter a bit with other people

Sunkistguy
Post Re: Unmute me
on: May 16, 2020, 21:41

oh also doms never gave any information about the mute i was just muted one day i asked about it and he only responded to whether it was temp or perm mute and only red actually answered questions about it and it was only this is very obvious because i was muted many times prior.

Redned
Administrator
Post Re: Unmute me
on: May 16, 2020, 23:07

This is not the only reason for your mute. You have been excessively toxic over the past few months, with many mutes for that. You have been muted indefinitely as it was evident you had not learned your lesson from those previous mutes.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.03 seconds.