Pwing Forum

Home
Guides
Vote

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Nicks Ban Apeal
xX__Nick__-
Xx
Miner
Post Nicks Ban Apeal
on: May 29, 2020, 14:04

IGN: xX__Nick__Xx
Who Banned You: Redned banned me
Reason: Hacked client.
How long ago. I was banned on April 28th so 1 month 1 day ago.
It has been a month since I was banned so I am deciding to appeal. I know there is a proper reason behind why I am banned, and it is a valid reason. I get it, I made a mistake, I have sense went on to uninstall my client, but there's no real way of proving it so the only way to know if its gone is actually trusting me. I would like to be unbanned so I can get back to the grind and get back to the community. I am just looking for another chance on the server. I have a long history with pwing, personally I think it would be stupid if it had to end with a mistake. I would love to continue my journey on pwing. I would like to make this ban just another story I have about my time on this server. In the end, it's not up to me.
~Nick

finder17
Administrator
Post Re: Nicks Ban Apeal
on: May 31, 2020, 15:24

Nick, I'm sorry man, but I'm going to have to deny this here. It honestly feels like a cheapened appeal like you didn't put any effort into apologizing or even saying you wouldn't do it again.

xX__Nick__-
Xx
Miner
Post Re: Nicks Ban Apeal
on: May 31, 2020, 21:32

This makes sense, I just didn't really know what to say, I'm not used to making ban appeals, and I guess I just said more in my head than I typed. I tried to do what I knew to do, at least, next time I appeal I know what's most important. Thanks for the info though finder. Best wishes.
~Nick

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.066 seconds.